**Resort operations may be altered due to COVID-19 restrictions. Please be sure to review local resort websites for updates and restrictions. Please contact our team for further details and updates**
Endless View Estate is an exclusive luxury home with stunning mountain and valley views in a beautiful setting. This incredible custom home can accommodate up to 17 guests in 9,300 spacious square feet of living space. With 6 spacious bedrooms and 6 full and 2 half baths, there is plenty of room for everyone to spread out. Located in the prestigious Royal Oaks area of Deer Valley, Endless View Estate is only minutes from the slopes and Historic Old Town and Main Street, the heart of downtown Park City.
Enter Endless View Estate and you’ll find yourself in the great room which features large windows to enjoy the scenic view. This living area feature ample seating and a fireplace for your enjoyment. The gourmet kitchen and formal dining area are adjacent. The designer kitchen features an island, ample counter space, high-end appliances, and granite and marble finishes. Additional high-end upgrades include Venetian plaster walls, built-in bookcases, inlaid slate, and cherry wood floors, and floor to ceiling windows.
Continue through the home and you’ll find one of the guest suites on the main level. This suite features a king bed and ensuite bath. On the upper level you’ll find three guest suites, all featuring ensuite baths. Two of these suites offer a king bed, while the third features a queen bed. Continue to the lower level, and you’ll find a guest suite with a king bed and ensuite bath. Lastly, on this level, you’ll find a guest suite with a twin over queen bunk bed. This suite also features an ensuite bath.
Additional luxury amenities include a theater room and game room with wet bar for your enjoyment. The library loft is an added bonus for the book worm in your group, but the true gem of Endless View Estate (besides the view!) is the indoor swimming pool with a wall of glass. Perfect for both summer and winter stays, this feature is unique for a Park City home. The home also features an outdoor hot tub for your enjoyment.
Finally, the circular driveway is heated and the garage can accommodate up to 6 vehicles. With close proximity to Deer Valley and Main Street at just a 5-minute drive, this unique custom home is perfect for any group or family looking to enjoy the scenic beauty of Park City.
- Bedroom 1, Master Suite: King bed, sitting area, two-sided fireplace, private living area, private deck, ensuite bath with jetted tub, steam shower, walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2: King bed, TV, ensuite bath with jetted tub
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, TV, ensuite bath with jetted tub
- Bedroom 4: King bed, fireplace, ensuite bath
- Bedroom 5, Bunk Room: Twin-over-queen bunk bed, ensuite bath
- Bedroom 6: King bed, TV, fireplace, patio access, ensuite bath with jetted tub, steam shower
- Living Room: Queen sofa bed
- Master Living Room: Queen sofa bed
* Please note: Beginning June 2019, a new home will be under construction next door. Please contact us for more details.