- Permit # DSTR0783P
- Max occupancy: 10
- Parking spaces: 4
- The renter will be issued a parking permit which must be on display on the driver’s side dashboard of the vehicle
- Quiet hours are designated between 9:00 pm and 8:00 am and will be strictly enforced
- Renters will be issued a parking permit which they must display on the driver's side dashboard of their vehicle. Failure to park in the designated parking spaces and/or display the parking permit may result in a citation and a fine of $500 to the owner of the vehicle
Buckingham Properties Lake Tahoe
NV Broker: Carl W Fair
NV Broker License B.0059084.LLC
NV Property Management Permit PM.0159084.BKR
Finally, the vacation home you’ve dreamed about is ready for you. This 10,488 square foot property can accommodate your party of 10 easily. With eight luxurious rooms, a private indoor pool & hot tub, and only minutes from Heavenly Resort, you have everything you need for an unforgettable family escape.
Your vacation starts the moment you walk through the door. The granite and clean line wood finishes bring an elegant touch to this spacious home. Stretch your legs from your adventurous day out, in the oversized sectional, while you lean back and watch some TV and warm your feet by the inviting fireplace. The gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 10 gas burner cooktop and two separate islands provides enough room for multiple cooks to showcase their skills. Right off the largest kitchen island the breakfast bar allows for up to 8 people to dine at one time. If you’re looking for a meal with a view, you can overlook beautiful Lake Tahoe while dining at a table for 10 at the elegant formal dining room table.
The master suite is no less grandiose with its plush King-size bed that overlooks the mountains and Lake Tahoe. The large inset TV and bedside fireplace allow you to relax like a king. The double-sided fireplace also warms you as your taking a soak in the deep soaking tub, where you can watch your favorite show. You can also pour yourself a nightcap from the wet bar attached to your ensuite bathroom and unwind from a long day.
Each of the additional guest rooms are more charming than the last. With bold wood finishes, you are comfortably seated in high-end luxury no matter what room you choose.
When you’re ready for some entertainment options, walk down to the game room. You can partake in a game of billiards or have a rallying tournament at the ping-pong table.
The upstairs media room really lets you relax with your party. Watch a movie or cheer on a game in surround sound, have a laugh at the bar, or even play a few notes on the piano. This media room will easily be where everyone meets to make plans and gather. You can also escape to the upstairs Den. Grab your favorite classic read and cozy up by the fireplace while you escape in a good book in the soft leather seating. Or take in the sunrise with a hot coffee in hand and plan your day while you over-look the gorgeous landscape.
You never have to worry about the season with one of the best features of this home, the indoor private swimming pool, and hot tub. This heated indoor pool allows you to throw on your favorite tunes and splash around in pure comfort.
This estate has everything you need for the ultimate vacation escape. Just minutes away from ski resorts, casinos, and the Tahoe shoreline; this home will leave you enchanted and craving to stay.
- Bedroom 1, Master Suite: 1 King Bed, 2 TVs, balcony, ensuite bath
- Bedroom 2: 1 King Bed, TV
- Bedroom 3: 1 King Bed, TV
- Bedroom 4: 1 Queen Bed, Smart TV
- Bedroom 5: 1 Queen Bed, Smart TV
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin Beds
- Bedroom 7: 1 King, Smart TV
- Bedroom 8: 1 Queen Murphy Bed
• Large 10,500 sq. ft. home located in the family-friendly Zephyr Cove community with lake views
• Private indoor pool & hot tub
• Car recommended. 4x4 vehicles required in the winter months
• Game room w/ ping pong table & media area
• 6-minutes to public beaches
• 6-minute drive to Heavenly Mountain Resort
• 7-minute drive to the shops, restaurants, casinos, and bars at Stateline
• 2 car garage. 2 driveway spaces. No street parking
*If you have severe pet allergies: The owner of this residence occasionally brings their dog to the property. Please contact us with any questions
**Max cars allowed: 4
***Pets are considered on a case-by-case basis in this home. Please reach out to us to discuss bringing a pet with you
****Outdoor cameras in use. Inquire for more details
Bedroom 1 Master Suite
Full Equipped Kitchen
Satellite Or Cable
Games For All Ages
Laptop Friendly Workspace
Long Term Rentals Available
Carbon monoxide detector
Cleaning and disinfection
Contactless check-in and check-out
Extra pillows and blankets
Staff wear protective equipment
Cross country skiing
Suitable For Children (2+ years old)
Suitable For Infants (under 2 years)
Verified Reviews - All reviews are from verified guests.